The successful candidates will have a passion for education and a record of outstanding teaching, learning and student achievement. An ability of offer a second subject is required.
The successful candidate will be;
- Committed to the inclusion of children with special educational needs.
- A highly motivated and inspirational classroom practitioner.
- Have a successful track record in working with children with a wide range of educational needs.
- Creative and innovative, with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Committed to maximising pupil progress through setting high standards and by delivering effective teaching and learning.
- A team player who shares the Marshfields vision.
- A teacher who is able to motivate, lead, support and challenge students to be successful.
Marshfields School is an oversubscribed and successful 11-18 Special School, for students with moderate learning difficulties. Our students are well motivated and eager to learn. Personal Development plays a fundamental role in the Marshfields curriculum, at all key stages. The successful candidate will be working as a member of an innovative and experienced teaching team.
If you think you are the right person to join Marshfields you want to make a difference to the lives of the children who attend the school, we want to hear from you.
Applications are welcomed from both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers from Special, Primary and Secondary sector. We warmly welcome visits to the School.
To arrange a visit or request an application pack please contact Michelle Brownsword, School Business Manager, Marshfields School, Eastern Close, Peterborough, PE1 4PP or by email: email@example.com
Closing Date: Noon on 29th June 2018
Interviews: w/c 9th July 2018
Marshfields School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the DBS which meets the requirements of the school and evidence of the right to work in the UK.