TEACHER OF PE
Teachers’ Pay Scale (Inner London)
Commencing September 2018
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring Teacher of PE, commencing September 2018. The post of Teacher of PE would equally suit an NQT or an experienced practitioner.
The successful candidate will have:
· QTS qualification by the start date;
· The ability and commitment to teaching a full range of PE activities;
· Knowledge of and confidence in teaching GCSE and BTEC classes;
· The ability to plan and prepare lessons according to departmental and whole school policies;
· A commitment to working in a team.
· A specialism in Football/Netball/Athletics desirable
Burntwood is a popular, highly successful, multi-cultural school. We put equality, safeguarding and inclusion at the heart of our ethos. Burntwood has a strong corporate identity characterised by our firm commitment to the UNICEF Convention on the Rights of the Child.
For further details and a Burntwood School application form, please visit our website or contact the school by email.
The successful applicant will be required to pass an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications is Friday 18 May 2018 at 1 pm.
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 23 May 2018.
AN ACADEMY FOR GIRLS
LONDON, SW17 0AQ
TEL: 020 8946 6201
Principal: Helen Dorfman BA, BSc, MA
Roll: 1,800 Sixth Form: 400