Haydon is a large, friendly and creative school in North West London. We have been judged as outstanding by OFSTED. We are looking for a passionate Teacher of Philosophy and Religious Studies to thrive in our supportive environment. If you are an experienced teacher looking for a school where your passion and ideas will be welcomed enthusiastically, we would love to hear from you.
What we can offer :
- Working in a large and successful Humanities faculty
- The faculty includes fifteen teachers
- Close collaboration with Geography and History departments
- An experienced mentor to buddy you in your first year
What you can offer:
- Ability to teach across all key stages
- Creativity with lesson plans
- Sharing best practice and teaching methods with the department and faculty
Reasons to work at Haydon school:
- Haydon has a fantastic personal development programme for teachers at all levels. All our training is tailored to individual needs and not just a ‘one size fits all’ model.
- The Haydon culture is supportive, friendly and we encourage staff at all levels to share good practice and ideas. We strongly believe that teaching is a truly great creative profession.
- Our students want to learn and be part of a community they take great pride in and take responsibility for pioneering change.
- We are a school that feels our students should be exposed to as wide a variety of cultures and experiences as possible. As a teacher, you will have the opportunity to join them in this journey.
We have a very large sixth form and encourage our staff to teach to A-level.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button below to complete the application form for this role.
To find out why we’re so proud of Haydon School, visit our website now: www.haydonschool.com or check us out on twitter @HaydonSchool
If you would like to discuss the post or require further information, please contact our Assistant Heateacher, email@example.com.
Application and covering letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, CVs will not be accepted.
We reserve the right to interview as and when applications are received.
Haydon School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment.
To promote a safe environment for students, Haydon School employs a strict selection and recruitment policy which includes all statutory checks on staff and regular volunteers including Enhanced DBS (disclosure and barring service) checks.