If you are you a dynamic, motivated, forward thinking Physical Education teacher who can inspire and make a positive impact on students to be the best they can be, then we have the role for you.
• Have experience of coaching and managing sport, in particular, Rugby, to a high level
• Be able to commit to an extensive extra-curricular programme including Saturday morning fixtures.
• Be able to organise fixtures on a weekly basis
• Manage a team of coaches
• Organise tours
• Have outstanding professional and personal qualities
• Be a strategic and good team player
• Be committed to raising standards
Ravens Wood School is part of the Impact Multi Academy Trust, set in a pleasant green belt environment on the outskirts of Bromley in Kent. It is an oversubscribed 11-19 Academy, with single sex boys years 7-11 and a large mixed Sixth Form.
We seek to appoint from January 2018 a teacher of Physical Education. The successful candidate will be part of a committed, supportive and very successful team in the delivery of KS3, 4 and 5.
The Physical Education Department has a proud tradition of excellence both on and off the sports field. Academic performance has been consistently outstanding with GCSE and A-Level performance nationally recognised as outstanding.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please download an Application and Rehabilitation of Offenders form from our website under: Teaching Staff vacancies at www.ravenswood.bromley.sch.uk
Closing date: Friday 13th October 2017
For enquiries please contact Jo Acott on: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ravens Wood School, Oakley Road, Bromley, BR2 8HP Tel: 01689 856050 Fax: 01689 869948