We seek to appoint a talented physics teacher, with the possibility of a TLR for a suitable candidate, to join our strong team of science teachers.
Whether this is your first year of teaching, or you are looking for the opportunity to further your practice, this is an exciting prospect to join a highly successful, experienced and supportive department and be rewarded with the opportunity to teach across key stages 3, 4 and 5.
Our Academy is a superb place to be. We have wonderful students and a committed, stable staff group. We are fortunate in that we are accommodated in a new building and have access to excellent resources. At our most recent Ofsted inspection we were judged as good.
• Students have high aspirations and are motivated to achieve their personal best.
• Results are good and students aspire to continue their studies in our Sixth Form.
• Purposeful environment, where colleagues are well-motivated and work collaboratively to ensure that every child reaches their full potential.
• High quality facilities with excellent resources and access to the latest technology.
• A competitive salary for the right candidate.
• Excellent opportunities for career progression and continuous professional development.
Please feel free to contact Mrs Lucy Jensen, Head of Science, to arrange a visit or to discuss the post.
To request an application pack, please email: email@example.com
Closing date: 1.00pm on Monday, 14 October 2019.
King Edward VI Sheldon Heath Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.