We are looking for an enthusiastic Physicist to join a vibrant and successful Department. We welcome applications from NQT’s and teachers of all ages, cultures and backgrounds.
We can offer you:
Opportunities to teach at all levels in a department of 5 Physics teachers and over 100 students taking Physics A-level
- Excellent professional development & support
- Enthusiastic students – this is a school where learning is valued and teachers are respected.
- State of the art facilities in our new Discovery Centre (opened in October 2015)
We would like from you:
To be a team player in the Science Faculty with high expectations and a passion for Science.
For further information and details of how to apply please access our website www.royallatin.org or contact Mrs Karen Bishop
Tel: 01280 827348 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 19th January 2018 at 10.00am
Interviews: Wednesday 24th January 2018
- Headteacher: David Hudson.
- Buckingham is a town within easy access of Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Oxford, Banbury and Northampton
- Students are eager and highly motivated learners and make good use of every opportunity presented to them” (Ofsted 2009)
- 11-18 co-ed grammar school with 1280 students (400 in sixth form)
- An academy and SCITT with a tradition of teaching teachers
The Royal Latin School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the health, welfare and well being of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check and satisfactory references.