Mander Portman Woodward (MPW) London was founded in 1973 and is one of London’s best known independent colleges. Situated in South Kensington, the college is fully co-educational and accepts over 600 students each year. Students are prepared for GCSE, A level, University and Oxbridge Entrance. In its October 2013 ISI inspection report, the college was judged as excellent in all eight areas assessed.
MPW London now are looking to appoint an experienced A level teacher of Physics to join us, initially, on a Fixed Term contract with the potential for a Full Time position in September. The successful applicant should have:
- a passion and commitment for Physics
- the ability to teach OCR Upper and Lower Sixth
- experience in teaching IGCSE (Pearson)
- ability to teach mathematics
In return, MPW offers:
- competitive salaries
- small class sizes (maximum of 9) to allow our tutors to focus on quality teaching with ongoing assessment and feedback with students
- ongoing support from our Directors of Studies who uniquely support all students throughout the year and liaise with guardians and parents on behalf of tutors
- a supportive and informal work culture
- bespoke opportunities for training
If you feel this role suits your next career move and you wish to join our strong team we would love to hear from you. Please see the Job Description attached for further information.
Completed application forms should be sent to:
MPW 90-92 Queen’s Gate
Telephone: 020 7835 1355
The college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.