Required for September 2018 a qualified teacher to take responsibility for BTEC L3 Science in an ‘Outstanding’ school (Ofsted 2007,2013)
We can offer:
• BTEC L3 course is already established with good resources
- Successful applicant can also teach 'A' Level Physics
• Well-equipped labs with full access to ICT, including interactive whiteboards
• A department that organises numerous trips and visits including to the Euro Space Centre in Brussels
• “Students enjoy coming to school and feel safe and behave extremely well” (Ofsted)
Potential applicants are welcome to arrange a visit to the school.
Information about the school and how to apply is available on our website under Vacancies in the school website www.heathland.hounslow.sch.uk. Please note references will be taken up in advance. The school is close to good transport links.
Closing date: Friday 23rd February 2018.
The Heathland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.