The College is seeking a Teacher of Physics for AS and A level students to join the Physics Faculty at our purpose-built residential Sixth Form College near Loughborough from September 2019.
It is a full teaching timetable, 20 hours Monday to Saturday morning. In return we offer small classes in a friendly environment
You should be committed and enthusiastic. You will be expected to participate in extra-curricular activities, either delivery of sport or assisting with the CCF.
Further information: Further information can be found on the College website – www.dsfc.ac.uk; please also contact Rachel Sykes, Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications: All applicants must complete the Application Form, submit a covering letter and a CV.
Applications should be submitted on Taleo
Closing date: Friday 22 February 2019
Interview dates: Interviews w/c 11 March 2019
Welbeck – The Defence Sixth Form College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be subject to checks by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Pearson is an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants and select the best person for each job based on relevant skills and experience.
We are also committed to building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce and encouraging equality and diversity.
The information you provide will stay confidential, and be stored securely. It will not be seen by those involved in making decisions as part of the recruitment process.
- Relevant Degree
- QTS qualification, RQT teacher of Physics will be considered
- Sound knowledge of relevant subject area
- Effective communication skills, oral and written
- Competent in all Microsoft Office applications and with Management Information Systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of boarding education
- Qualification to coach a sport
- Ability to assist with outdoor Pursuits