A unique opportunity to join the growing Physics department at the London Academy of Excellence Tottenham.
LAE Tottenham opened in September 2017 to its pioneering year 12 cohort. It is an academically selective 16-19 free school harnessing the support of ten independent schools to offer unrivalled educational opportunities to the most ambitious and motivated 16-19 year olds from Haringey and beyond.
The successful applicant will have exceptional subject knowledge and work with the Lead Teacher of Physics to inspire the next generation of physicists in this popular subject area.
This role may be suitable for an NQT, a teacher looking to build their A Level experience and keen to work with motivated and academic students or someone interested in combining teaching with study. The successful candidate will be available to work three days per week.
Pay dependent on experience, using the LAE Tottenham pay scale.
- Academically selective 6th form, opened in September 2017 based on the phenomenally successful model of LAE Stratford.
- Principal Education Sponsor Highgate School and Lead Business Sponsor Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.
- Partnered by nine other leading independent schools - Alleyn’s, Chigwell, Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’, Harrow, John Lyon, North London Collegiate, Mill Hill, St Albans and St Dunstan’s College, each offering departmental support, CPD, expertise and shared student experiences.
- Providing first-class support into top class higher education and employment, focused on academically ambitious local young people.
- Housed in a stunning new state of the art school building with exceptional Science facilities linked to White Hart Lane stadium
- An exciting opportunity to join a young and growing school