Argyll & Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent, full-time Teacher of Primary in Inveraray.
Applicants should note that:
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
How to apply:
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
Closing date: 22/06/2018
Inveraray Primary School