Teacher of Product Design (full-time or part-time)
· Inner London Pay Scale
· ATA Allowance £1000
· 2% Attendance Bonus
· Possible Recruitment Incentive
· Onsite fitness and cardio suite
This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT or experienced teacher to join our Art and Design Technology team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher of Product Design. The successful applicant will be a creative and dynamic practitioner who will be able to contribute to the development of our Design Technology curriculum at all key stage levels, including sixth form.
Ashcroft Technology Academy:
· is graded an outstanding school (Ofsted 2015) with high standards of behaviour
· is a highly successful and heavily over-subscribed school in Putney, south west London
· provides excellent quality and well-resourced facilities
· 84% English and Maths GCSE at grade 4 or better in 2017, with 58% of the cohort gaining the EBACC.
· has the highest performing Sixth Form in the Borough of Wandsworth for the past 4 years
· offers both A-Levels and the International Baccalaureate in the sixth form
· offers excellent opportunities for career development with a comprehensive NQT programme
· is close to the A3, to East Putney tube station and Putney main line for easy commuting
If you would like to be a part of this team, further details and an application form are available from our website www.ashcroftacademy.org.uk or telephone us on 020 8812 3553.
You must complete the application form electronically and email it no later than noon on Friday 15 June to email@example.com. We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date where we find that there are a substantial number of applications and so we advise that applications should be submitted as soon as possible as we may choose to interview shortly after receipt.
All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance. ATA safeguards children and actively promotes their welfare. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. ATA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from minority groups. The school also has full disabled access.