Rosehill College is a top Y9–13 state high school located in Papakura, Auckland, New Zealand serving a diverse and multicultural community.
We are looking for an experienced teacher of Product Design Technology (ideally with a strength in Resistant Materials) to take up a full time post in our busy multi-faceted department. The position commences at the start of the new school year in late January early February 2108, or as soon as possible after that date. You will need to be hard-working and well-organised.
Applicants will possess:
- experience of teaching a secondary school technology curriculum.
- High expectations of student attainment and behaviour and the willingness to go the extra distance for our students and their families.
- Applicants must hold a trained teacher qualification and meet the criteria to access work or residency visas in NZ.
We can offer:
- an attractive career working in once of Auckland’s best run most reputable schools.
- a strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
- a supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
- a working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
To make application please forward a CV and cover letter to the Manager Oasis Education Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org
Auckland, New Zealand