Exciting opportunity for a dynamic, forward- thinking and passionate middle leader to further their career in a university sponsored school.
- Guaranteed starting salary of £25k
- Guaranteed 15% non-contact time for NQTs in first year
- Ongoing professional development
- Positive ethos and supportive environment
- Apple iPad
- Private healthcare via Benenden healthcare, subject to satisfactory health check
Chatham Grammar School for Girls, part of the newly formed University of Kent Academies Trust, is seeking to find an experienced, enthusiastic and visionary teacher for the role of Teacher of PSHE, who has the energy, intellectual capacity and determination to join its team.
The successful applicant will be joining an academy and Trust that is characterised by open management and will enjoy the full support and care of the pragmatic (and down to earth) leadership team. We welcome applications from practitioners who have a desire to make a difference to the lives, aspirations and opportunities of our young people.
Chatham Grammar School for Girls offers its students a wide variety of educational opportunities with a commitment to ensuring that its students achieve good educational outcomes, develop healthy minds and aspire to become happy, confident young women who are ready to embark on a variety of aspirational careers. It now benefits from being part of the newly formed University of Kent Academies Trust and has a current Ofsted rating of Good.
Prospective candidates are welcome to come and visit the School before application. If you would like to visit or discuss the role or have any queries, please email email@example.com
Further information about the School can be found on the website - http://www.chathamgirlsgrammar.medway.sch.uk/
- Submit your CV TODAY for an immediate response via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (clearly stating the role you are applying for). (Note, applicants invited to interview will be required to complete an application form in due course)
- Click on the link below to apply online
The University of Kent Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).