Would you like to work in a University sponsored school?
Are you seeking career development and progression?
We have the job for you.
• Guaranteed starting salary of £25k
• Guaranteed 15% non-contact time for NQTs in first year
• On going professional development
• Positive ethos and supportive environment
• Apple iPad
• Benenden Healthcare Membership
Applications are welcome from NQT’s, School Direct, as well as experienced teachers
The University of Kent Academies Trust is seeking to find an enthusiastic, forward thinking individual for the role of Teacher of PSHE, who has the energy, intellectual capacity and determination to join its Team. This role may be working across both academies in the Trust.
The successful applicant will be joining a school with a trust wide supportive learning environment, characterised by open management, and in the knowledge that they will enjoy the full support and care of the pragmatic (and down to earth) leadership team. We have a good team of professional staff who want to make a difference to the lives, aspirations and opportunities of our young people.
The newly formed multi-academy trust currently has two schools, Brompton Academy which is an extremely popular oversubscribed school with a current Ofsted rating of Good (March 2017) and Chatham Grammar School for Girls, also with an Ofsted rating of Good (May 2018), which offers its students a wide variety of educational opportunities with a commitment to ensuring that its students achieve good educational outcomes, develop healthy minds and aspire to be happy confident young women ready to embark on a variety of aspirational careers.
Prospective candidates are welcome to come and visit the School before application. If you would like to visit or discuss the role or have any queries, please email email@example.com
Further information about the Trust can be found on the website - http://www.chathamgirlsgrammar.medway.sch.uk/ or http://www.bromptonacademy.org.uk
• Submit your CV TODAY for an immediate response via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (clearly stating the role you are applying for). (Note, applicants invited to interview will be required to complete an application form in due course)
• Click on the link below to apply on-line
• Download an application form from our website – www.chathamgirlsgrammar.medway.sch.uk or http://www.bromptonacademy.org.uk
Closing date for applications is 4 January 2019
The University of Kent Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).