Dover College is looking to appoint a dynamic, ambitious and inspirational teacher to introduce Psychology in our curriculum. This vacancy could suit either an NQT or a more experienced teacher looking to broaden their experience.
- Teacher BTEC Level 3 Psychology at KS5
- Ability to teach BTEC Level 3 Psychology
- Think differently about how students should be equipped for an uncertain future
- Willing to embrace our extra-curricular and Outdoor Education programme
- Adaptability and ability to teach at leave one other subject
Applications should consist of a CV, covering letter and a Dover College application form stating two referees.
As the information contained on the form is used during the selection process, it is essential that you complete all sections as fully as possible. If there is not enough space provided on the form, please continue on a separate sheet of paper. On each additional sheet that you use, please write your name and the post applied for, together with the section that you are answering.
Applications should be made by post to the School address, or by email to the Headmaster – email@example.com