GHCIS is seeking an experienced and dedicated A-level Psychology Teacher for August 2021.
Due to an increasing number of students wishing to study psychology at A-level, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an A-level Teacher of Psychology at Guanghua Cambridge International School (Shanghai).
Guanghua is a very competitive private A-level school in Shanghai; we have approximately 1000 students in total and follow the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) syllabus. Despite being only nine years old, we have already proven ourselves as one of the top A-level schools in Shanghai. We have already had several graduates attending top universities across the world, including Cambridge and Oxford. The 2019-20 A-level results for psychology were outstanding, with 80% of AS students achieving an 'a' grade and 85% of A2 students achieving either an 'A' or 'A*'.
- Very competitive salaries and housing allowance
- Full medical insurance
- Completion bonus
- Reimbursement for round trip airfare
GHCIS could be an attractive option for you if you:
· Hold a valid degree in the relevant subject area and can demonstrate excellence and expertise in your specialist area
· Are a qualified teacher
· Have relevant teaching experience
· Welcome cultural diversity and appreciate different thinking between Easterners and Westerners
· Care for students and put students at the centre of everything
http://www.ghcis.com/ (Chinese website, updated frequently)
http://ghcis.com/index_en.aspx (English website, updated less frequently)
For all inquiries, please contact Ms. Hannah Beasley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Guanghua Cambridge International School
- with independent funding
- All-through College
- Students of age 15 - 18 years
Due to the differences between the education systems, Chinese students find the direct move from a Chinese high school system to a Western University exceedingly difficult. Language learning and cultural differences in educational systems make it cha...