St Mary’s is a very successful and oversubscribed Catholic Secondary School, in our most recent Ofsted Inspection January 2019 we were rated as ‘Outstanding’ for overall effectiveness and all categories. In March 2019, the Section 48 Inspection judged St Mary’s as excellent in all categories.
Standards and outcomes in R.E. at St Mary’s are consistently high, exceeding local and national averages for progress and attainment.
The post represents a wonderful opportunity for an ambitious teacher. The successful candidate will be a practising Roman Catholic.
- A successful and experienced department
- The opportunity for career development within an ‘Outstanding’ and highly successful school
- A friendly and supportive staff team
- A purpose built school chapel and a full time Lay Chaplain working with and supporting the R E Department
Prospective candidates are welcome to request a visit to the school, by appointment with the Headteacher.
The School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore the successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For further details, please contact the school by phone, email, email@example.com or via the website www.st-maryshigh.hereford.sch.uk.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 16th April 2021
St Mary's RC High School 'A Specialist Science College'
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years