MPS/UPS + Pension Scheme (TPS) + Health benefits + Additional Newman benefits. Required to start 1st September 2019
The Governors of Blessed John Henry Newman RC College are seeking to appoint a committed, highly motivated and inspiring individual to the role of Teacher of RE. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, Gold standard award RE department. The successful candidate should be well qualified, with the vision and energy to engage and empower young people and colleagues alike and will assist in realising the college vision.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- a determination to make a difference
- excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- aspirations to progress in their professional careers
What we can offer you:
- Experience of teaching in an Ofsted graded GOOD school (May 2016)
- State of the art facilities, including a laptop and iPad for all teachers
- An outstanding opportunity for professional development and career progression
- A dedicated staff wellbeing team and college funded Employee Assistance Programme
(Please see the employer of choice booklet for further details).
It is essential that you support the college vision of “Dignity and Excellence” by upholding the college's Catholic ethos and the fundamental belief that students must achieve their full learning potential.
Blessed John Henry Newman RC College is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants.
Closing date: 12 noon Monday 18th March
Interviews: Friday 22nd March
To apply for the role, please submit a fully completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org