Teacher of Religious Education
Closing date 15 February 2019 (9:00 am)
Required for September 2019, an enthusiastic and highly motivated classroom practitioner.
• possess QTS
• be able to inspire and enthuse students
• be committed to achieving excellent results
• be able to teach Religious Education up to and including A level. This is an essential requirement
We can offer:
• wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
• a team of talented and highly committed R.E. teachers
• a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
• a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our position as a lead school in the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance
The Successful applicant must be a practicing Catholic.
For an application pack please follow the links below or email the HR department at email@example.com
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed – to arrange an appointment please contact Mrs M Rowley, PA to the Headteacher. Tel: 0115 982 4280 Ext 4306
The Trust is committed to safe recruitment and the post will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check