Teacher of Religious Studies and/or Citizenship (MPS)
We seek an excellent teacher of Religious Studies and/or Citizenship to join the successful and supportive Humanities Faculty.
This is a full-time, fixed-term (1 year in the first instance) post starting 1st September 2018.
Malton School is a high achieving and over-subscribed 11 to 18 school situated between York and the North York Moors National Park.
We are looking for:
• Commitment to ensuring that students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally.
• A reflective practitioner with a desire to work collaboratively and to share best practice.
• An inspirational teacher who can build positive relationships with students to motivate them to achieve to their potential.
• A personal drive for raising achievement and developing innovative practice.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to work as part of a successful and supportive team.
• A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
• Involvement in the Red Kite Teaching School Alliance which enables us to work collaboratively and share best practice with other providers and supports professional development.
• Enthusiastic students who are keen to make best progress.
• A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
The school has an iPad for Learning scheme. Every member of staff has an iPad as well as a laptop. All students have an iPad. This is an exciting time as the school is growing and moving from strength to strength.
If you would like further information please contact:
Nicola Wise on 01653 605302 or email@example.com
Closing date: 9am, 22/06/2018 Interviews on: 28/06/2018
Malton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff to adhere to safe working practices.
778 on roll (168 in Sixth Form)
Headteacher: Mr R Williams