Would you like to work with some of the highest achieving students in the country?
The Tiffin Girls’ School is seeking an innovative and dynamic practitioner who is passionate about their subject, to teach in its RS department. This is an excellent opportunity to teach in a leading selective girls’ state school, where the girls are motivated, ambitious, articulate and fully engaged with the world around them.
This post offers an excellent opportunity to teach highly able students in a school where Religious Studies is growing in popularity at A level, and would suit a well-qualified new entrant to the profession, or someone who wants to broaden his/her experiences in an exciting, high achieving context.
The successful candidate will need to:
- be experienced and confident in teaching RS across all key stages and Philosophy, Ethics and Developments in Christian Thought at A level
- be an excellent classroom practitioner who is prepared to be innovative in their teaching
- have the ability to communicate effectively with staff, students and parents
We can offer:
- the opportunity to join a highly successful RS department with a wide range of experience and expertise
- a stimulating and creative environment in a school where extra curricular activities flourish and teachers are encouraged to introduce new and innovative activities
- a CPD provision tailored to your needs focusing on areas of research and development
- a supportive environment where the work-life balance of teachers is proactively supported
- numerous other benefits (please see our attached information pack)
For further information about our school please see our web site on www.tiffingirls.org Please apply using the downloadable application form which is also available on our website, or contact the school office.
Closing date: Noon 21 March 2018.
Interviews: Tuesday, 27 March 2018.
The Tiffin Girls’ School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share and support this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to both a full employment history and child protection check, and will also be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring (criminal record) check.