Teacher of Religious Studies
To start in September 2019
Due to growing student numbers, we are expanding – and we are looking to recruit outstanding teachers to join us.
We aim to recruit outstanding people. For this reason, we try to articulate clearly our vision, values and expectations when putting together information for applicants and we always give a lot of attention to appointing the right person.
We aim to recruit staff who:
- Are excited by their role and by the prospect of working with young people;
- Love the processes of teaching and learning and are keen to continually develop their own skills;
- Recognise that teaching can be a demanding job and react positively to those demands;
- Will subscribe to the ethos of the Trust and ‘go the extra mile’ in terms of time and commitment to get the very best from our students;
- Take every opportunity, in and out of the classroom, to talk to students, model expected behaviours and build positive student/teacher relationships;
- Are quick to praise and slow to criticise; and
- Are not afraid to admit to seeing themselves as potential leaders of the future.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, or about the College itself, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We would love to give you a tour, or to put you in touch with the faculty leader who will be more than happy to give you a call to discuss the role. Email Diane Orton, email@example.com for more information, or to submit your application.
We welcome applications from NQTs.
You can find out more information on our website here: http://www.lutterworthcollege.com/Vacancies/Teaching-Staff/
The closing date for all applications is 9am Monday 25th March 2019
Interviews will take place the week beginning 8th April 2019