Applications are invited for the above post at this Outstanding, over-subscribed, stable and ambitious school. As a Teacher of RS, you will join our Humanities Faculty and School Teams and take teaching responsibility for standards in your classes, working alongside some very talented staff in your Faculty, one of whom will be the leader of Humanities. In our mini-school system (of five colleges), Humanities sits within Nightingale College.
We will appoint a consistently good to outstanding teacher who can achieve good or better results for progress and attainment with her/his classes.
We are determined that the successful candidate will have:
- A passion for teaching in the specialist subject.
- Developing skills, in securing good to outstanding progress and attainment with groups at KS3 and KS4.
- Well-developed skills in giving strong marking and feedback to students which leads to well-matched and challenging learning activities.
- Evidence of good teaching currently.
- Real potential to teach well at GCSE.
Closing date for completed applications – Monday, 18th June 2018 (midday)
Further information and application packs can be obtained by contacting our Hays Recruitment Partner, Hannah Connell, by emailing Hannah.Connell@hays.com or by calling 0151 242 5100
Headteacher: Mr S. Marshall
Executive Headteacher: Mr D. Duncan
11-16 Community School
Mossley Hollins High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post requires an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)