The role: A Teacher in Technology is required to join a well-established and increasingly successful Academy, which achieved its best Progress 8 score of -0.06 in 2017. Are you a talented and driven Teacher ready for a new challenge to develop your teaching ability? Perhaps you are currently completing teacher training, on track to receive good or outstanding looking for your first permanent Teacher position.
The Person: The Head of School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, determined and passionate Teacher to add to their strong D & T Learning department. Working closely with the Head and the Second in Faculty, you will join a team of supportive, hard-working and gifted teachers who put students first in their quest to provide the very best learning experiences for all. We are looking for colleagues with drive, a love for teaching and learning and a passion for their subject. You will have the ability to contribute to the successes of a newly built department through your teaching practice and your desire to work as part of a team.
Why join our academy? This academy in now part of a forward thinking MAT with all the professional benefits that this brings to its staff. The academy is easily reached by public transport and for those who drive there is a large staff carpark. The Academy has exceptional facilities for staff and pupils, you will benefit from a well-resourced department. You will be join a department that is supportive of new staff and always keen to share best practice amongst each other. Behaviour of pupils is good, you will see students who really love coming into the academy every day!
At the Manor Academy we are really strong in supporting staff and have weekly CPD either as whole school or faculty sessions. Career progression is encouraged and supported and there is opportunity to take on more responsibility with training as you develop your career.
Some of the benefits of working at The Manor are:
• A full staff induction
• Work for an innovative Academy
• An ethos of high expectations for students and staff
• Opportunities to see good working practices in our MAT schools
• Work in a highly supportive department
• Excellent career opportunities
• Performance Related Pay and incentives for the best teachers
• A professionally stimulating and supportive working environment
• A strong commitment to professional development, progression, incentives and benefits for all staff including access to tailored and weekly CPD
• Easy transport links and for those who drive a large onsite carpark
• On site Sports Centre
• Worklife Support Programme
For more details and to apply for this role please visit: www.themanor.notts.sch.uk
Closing date for applications: Thursday 8 February 2018
Interviews will be held on: Wednesday 14 February 2018