We are an outstanding mixed grammar school with a strong commitment to excellence. We have an exciting opportunity for an excellent teacher to join our RS department.
We can offer you:
● a school full of students who are keen to learn (“Seldom have I seen a school where students are so universally positive and enthusiastic about their learning” –HMI)
● a strong commitment to your own professional development
● opportunities for A level teaching
We would like you:
● to be a good teacher, ambitious to improve to outstanding with our support
● to have high expectations of yourself, your staff and our students
● to be/become an effective leader with a passion for improving the delivery of your subject’s curriculum
● to be committed to improving the life chances of young people
● be willing to commit to life beyond the academic curriculum
We have no age or experience profile in mind.
Sir Henry Floyd Grammar School operates rigorous ‘safer recruitment’ practices,
and the successful candidates will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please click on the link for further details: