We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented Science Teacher, required from 7th January 2019, for a 0.6 FTE, for a Fixed term contract until 24th May 2019 to cover remaining Maternity Leave.
Well suited to an NQT or a teacher looking to return to the classroom.
Our Science Department
A small, friendly and inclusive team of supportive teachers and technicians led by our longstanding head of Science who's been at Clyst Vale for over 15 years - we are an excellent school to work at and will support you to achieve your full potential.
We can offer
- A positive experience of working within a friendly, successful and dynamic department.
- Excellent working relationships with students
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised breakfast & lunch student & staff canteen
- Weekly PPA & non- contact sessions
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle scheme
- Online Educare Training System (CPD) - free to use
We are looking for:
- The ability to teach all three Sciences at KS3 and KS4.
- An outstanding teacher with excellent subject knowledge.
- A practitioner who is keen to enthuse students of all abilities using a variety of approaches.
- A willingness to use data to drive student performance and promote excellence.
- This role could incorporate teaching of A Level Science (subject dependant on suitable candidate)
Clyst Vale is a popular 11-18 Community College situated five miles from Exeter. Our inclusive ethos, students’ excellent behaviour and recent improvements were noted by Ofsted, and we seek innovative and enthusiastic colleagues to raise standards further. Clyst Vale has specialisms in Science, Maths and Computing.
Closing date is Wednesday 14th November 2018 at 12 noon. Early applications welcomed. Tours can be arranged, please contact Mareena Anderson-Thorne on 01392 463925 for more information.
Interviews to be held w/b 19th November 2019
Full details can be found on our website www.clystvale.org/vacancies