Ysgol Emrys ap Iwan is an English Medium 11 –18 foundation school in North Wales. We are a school committed to the success of all our learners. Our motto ‘Dare to achieve’ summarises our desire for all to aspire for success. We are the first SSAT TEEP Training School in Wales. This reflects our commitment to high quality learning and teaching.
The governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and inspirational Science Teacher to join our experienced and highly supportive team of Science staff as a full-time Science teacher. The successful applicant will work closely with others in the team to share good practice and will demonstrate an ability to engage with and motivate learners in order to achieve the highest standards. The post would suit an experienced teacher or someone looking to start their career in in innovative and committed department.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- An outstanding teacher who is able to motivate and engage learners through their passion for science and learning and teaching.
- A motivated individual with a passion for teaching science
- The ability to teach Physics and Biology to GCSE will be essential – with the emphasis on Physics.
- The ability to teach A Level Physics would be advantageous.
- The opportunity for KS 5 teaching exists for an appropriate candidate.
- A practitioner who engages a creative and dynamic learning experience for all learners (We are a TEEP school and use this as our preferred method of learning and teaching.)
- Committed to teamwork within the department and the whole school
- Committed to raising the achievement of every learner
For further information please contact:
Ms M E Kelly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or see the school website for full details
Visits to the school are very welcome.
Completed application form and letter should be addressed to Mr L Cummins, Headteacher and the closing date for applications is midday on Thursday 8th March 2018. Interviews to take place the week beginning Monday 12th March 2018.