That feeling of awe and wonder when a student is blown away with the marvels of science and the doors it opens – it’s what we thrive on and why we do the job. If you agree, we’d love to hear from you. If you’d love to work with a full team of specialist teachers who share your passion for the sciences, then you’ve just found the job for you.
You will join a close knit team that are achieving special things, with GCSE results above National, and one that is at the forefront of learning in science.
If you can:
• Inspire and innovate
• Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)
• Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation
• Optimise science learning for all
Then come and see us. We are looking for potential as much as experience so we welcome applications from ITTs. In return we can offer:
• A supportive learning environment with a team that will make you think everyday
• The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our young people
• Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn in our amazing school
• The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
• Significant investment in your professional development, recognised by Hampshire with its top award for NQT provision
If you are new to the profession then we offer a £1500 bonus in term 4, upon successful completion of your NQT year; If you’re an experienced colleague and can offer skills that extend beyond your classroom then we’d love to discuss how we can reward you for that.
If you feel you could contribute to our success and pursuit of excellence please visit our website (http://www.costelloschool.co.uk/vacancies/teaching-staff) for details and an application pack, or contact Jana Niebauerova, HR Assistant, The Costello School, Crossborough Hill, Basingstoke, RG21 4AL, Tel: 01256 321263.
Closing date for applications: Friday 18th October 2019 12 (noon)
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and other relevant pre-employment checks.