Hamstead Hall is a highly successful, heavily oversubscribed 11 – 18 Academy. The Directors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative teacher of Science to further support the high achievements of the department.
What sort of department will you be joining….
- Excellent, committed and supportive staff
- High expectations of students promoting positive attitudes and behaviour
- 9 specialist teaching rooms, including 2 new laboratories all with digital projectors
- Commitment to standards of excellence in every aspect of education
- We view staff development as a central part of school improvement
- We have a fully integrated support and training procedure for new staff and NQTs
- We offer a range of courses including: GCSE: Core, Additional and Separate Sciences A Level: Biology, Chemistry and Physics. All courses are popular and highly successful.
For further details and application form contact Pam Mole (PA to Executive Principals) or Jayne Bigwood, Head of Science, to arrange an informal visit to see the Academy.