Burnham Grammar School
TEACHER OF SCIENCE
(MPS/UPR) + London Fringe
Permanent, Full Time
Required for September 2018
This post is suitable for a Newly Qualified Teacher
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic teacher to join this very successful department
We are offering you:
• Enthusiastic, motivated and intelligent students
• A socially and culturally diverse school community
• A dedicated suite of Science laboratories all with projectors and interactive whiteboards
• Exceptionally well-resourced department
• An enthusiastic and friendly department
• Gold IIP Award & IIP Champion reflects personalised and nationally recognised CPD
We want from you:
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
• To be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• The ability to engage and inspire our students
• Commitment to developing the highest standards of Learning and Teaching
• The ability to teach A Level Biology, in addition to Science in the main school
• A track record of securing outstanding student progress
Closing date for applications: 10 am on Friday 2 February 2018
Please download an application form from our website or telephone the school for more information: 01628 604812.
Applications should be sent to Mrs A Pankhania by email or post.
Post to: Burnham Grammar School, Hogfair Lane, Burnham, Bucks. SL1 7HG
We are just west of London, near Windsor and Maidenhead and convenient to the M40, M4 & M25. Burnham railway station is a short walk from the school.
Headteacher: Dr A Gillespie
Burnham Grammar School as part of the Beeches Learning Development Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and staff and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
11-18 Mixed Grammar School NOR 1075 (6th Form 290)