A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic colleague to join our vibrant and successful school.
What we offer:
- Science is an extremely successful faculty, with students achieving strongly over consecutive years. Consequently, the 3 sciences comprise our most popular A Level choice with Hampstead School, being one of the top schools in the UK for Post 16 science progression;.
- The school has invested heavily in science with the faculty operating in a suite of 10 brand new, purpose-built science laboratories.
- As a people-centred organisation we offer an outstanding employee support package
- Hampstead School has an amazing record of professional development leading to rapid career progression at all levels.
We need you to be:
- A highly-reflective teacher who wants to develop and improve their practice
- Committed to having strong relationships with staff and students
- Passionate about teaching Science
- An outstanding teacher who is able to inspire young linguists, develop their communication skills and improve the outcomes for our students.
What people say about us:
“Staff really like working at the school. They feel valued and very well supported. Leaders have ensured that they have very good opportunities for training and development. Many staff have moved on to promoted posts internally and elsewhere. This is an exciting, dynamic place to work, and its vitality greatly benefits the pupils”. (Ofsted).
“We think this is what all urban comprehensive schools should look like. Ambitious and inclusive, it’s a school that opens its doors to all and gives them an enjoyable, vibrant education” (Good Schools Guide, 2020)
“An exceptional climate for learning” (Challenge Partners)
Please visit our website to find out more about Hampstead School.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Checks will be made with previous employers.
Closing Date: Monday 24th May 2021 (9am)
Interview Date: Thursday 27th May 2021
All applications can be made on TES. A direct link to all our vacancies is also available on our website.
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years