We are seeking to appoint an effective and committed Science teacher. This is an excellent opportunity for an effective teacher looking to broaden their experience and further develop their skills to join our school and be part of a vibrant community school where every person matters.
The person we appoint will:
- Demonstrate the ability to teach outstanding, engaging lessons.
- Contribute significantly to developing pedagogy in an improving faculty.
- Be forward-looking, innovative with aspiration for further professional enhancement.
- Be committed to pedagogical developments amongst his or her peers.
- Challenge students to be their best.
- Build resilient, confident learners who understand what success looks like.
Heritage High School places a strong emphasis on the welfare and safeguarding of its students. This post provides access to children and/or vulnerable adults, therefore candidates will be required to undertake a DBS Check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
Any further details can be obtained by contacting Mrs A Lindley, School Business Manager, on 01246 810259 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org and applications should be made through TES by the closing date stated below.
Closing Date: Friday 23rd February 2018
Provisional Interview Date: Monday 12 March 2018
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory DBS disclosure, receipt of references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and as such we are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. Candidates with a disability who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.