Teacher of Science
Starting September 2021
Grade NQT / TMS / UPS
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust is a growing organisation, which is currently made up of 7 schools across Coventry. The Primary and Secondary schools in Finham Park MAT will set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a “World Class” education for all.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Whitley Academy for a motivated and dynamic candidate to support the school on its improvement journey. We are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher of Science with an ambitious vision to for developing their own practice in the classroom and a passion for getting involved in and initiating STEAM experiences for our students. The successful candidate would work as part of the Science teaching team and all disciplines will be considered. We are looking for an excellent practitioner who shares a passion for learning and teaching, has outstanding subject knowledge and takes a creative approach which inspires they students they work with.
The successful candidate must be:
• Committed to making a positive difference to the lives of students,
• Resilient with a strong personal drive,
• Passionate about securing the most productive learning opportunities,
• And values driven, to be the best you can be.
We will offer you;
• A positive and innovative learning culture, where wellbeing and workload are effectively managed,
• A dedicated, highly skilled and committed staff, upholding high expectations of and aspirations for all of our students,
• A strong sense of community and a warm, welcoming workplace,
• Access to The Lion Alliance Teaching School, which offers high quality training and leadership experiences for all staff, regardless of role, to ensure that everyone is enabled to develop, grow and collaborate across the MAT.
• A vibrant modern building and facilities in a beautiful location within easy reach of the M40/M6 corridor
Candidates who submit an application form before the closing date, may be invited for interview early, therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.
Closing date: Monday 17th May 2021 9am
Interviews to be held: TBA
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com or by post to:
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust
For further information on this role and other opportunities within the MAT, please visit https://careers.fpmat.co.uk
Whitley Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will have to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years