The Spires College is seeking to appoint a passionate and energetic teacher to join our Science Department. If you are ambitious, innovative and dedicated to bringing positive outcomes for all young people then this could be the perfect role for you.
We are passionate about teaching and learning and would love to hear from you if you share our belief in the power of education to transform lives.
The College is a close community, with a shared desire to be the best we can be. As a School we are committed to the professional development of our staff and invest heavily in ensuring our teachers grow and flourish as practitioners.
• excellent professional development and a wide range of professional opportunities, including significant leadership development opportunities;
• a high level of support for all new staff;
• the opportunity to work alongside excellent practitioners across the College;
• an exciting and stimulating place to work in a friendly environment;
• a modern, purpose-built building and excellent facilities.
• be, or have the potential to become, an excellent practitioner, who is able to teach Science at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5;
• be committed to working in a close, collaborative team;
• be able to use a strong pedagogical understanding to successfully deliver the Science. curriculum;
• be enthusiastic about giving young people the best possible start in life.
The Spires College is a co-educational, 11-18 School with a bilateral stream. We are a friendly, caring school which puts the needs of our children at the heart of all we do.
For further details about the post including details of how to apply, please visit http://www.thespirescollege.com/about/job-vacancies or contact Nadine Osborne, PA to the Principal using the email address email@example.com. Please title your email ‘Teacher of Science’
The closing date for applications is 9am on Tuesday 25 May 2021. Interviews will take place 28 May 2021.
The Spires College
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years