TEACHER OF SCIENCE
Required: September 2019
Twynham School is a very special place with an excellent reputation both locally and nationally. Achievement is exceptionally high, students are well-behaved and eager to learn and relationships are very special. The position would suit either an NQT or a more experienced colleague who is looking to develop their career in a highly supportive and high-performing environment.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a talented individual.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate who will relish the opportunity to:
• Teach Science to at least GCSE
• Further improve the already excellent outcomes for students in Science
• Work with exceptional professionals to further develop a shared understanding of learning
• Further shape the curriculum in all Key Stages to enhance the quality of learning for students
You are likely to be someone who:
• Is an exceptional classroom teacher
• Has a proven track-record of improving outcomes for students or demonstrates the ability to do so
• Has an understanding of effective pedagogy
• Understands how to enable students to achieve at the highest level
• Believes that league tables are not the main focus for education
• Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham School can offer you:
• The opportunity to work with wonderful young people and their families
• The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues throughout our school
• High quality continued professional development and opportunities to progress
• The opportunity to work within Twynham Learning; a forward-thinking multi-academy trust
• The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
Interested applicants are asked to contact Alex Major, PA to Headteacher (email@example.com) in the first instance.
Twynham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.