Teacher of Science
Full-time or Part-time
Required for September 2019
Our school is increasingly becoming the first choice school for parents. As a result we are currently oversubscribed. We have robust behavioural systems and Developmental Learning Walks, rather than formal observations. All of which allow a teacher to flourish and do what they do best – teach!
We are seeking an enthusiastic Teacher of Science who is passionate about making a difference to children’s lives.
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to teach at all key stages, for the right candidate.
- Robust behaviour systems
- No formal observations – instead Developmental Learning Walks with ongoing feedback, helping you to continuously develop as a teacher
- CPD starts as soon as you are appointed
- A new building with great facilities and a very pleasant location in Kent, including our own lake
The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent and innovative Teacher of Science, with excellent subject knowledge • Someone who does whatever it takes to ensure that every pupil has the best chance to achieve their potential
- ICT literate and proactively uses ICT to enhance their teaching
- An excellent team player with the ability to work under pressure
- A qualified teacher (we welcome applications from unqualified teachers, who are keen to become a qualified teacher, but as a Foundation School we have an obligation to appoint a qualified teacher wherever possible)
It is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious teacher, keen to join an expanding school. We welcome visits and would be delighted to show you around our School to fully appreciate our excellent learning environment.
Please apply via the TES website. For more information or to arrange an informal visit please contact the HR Department at email@example.com
Closing date: 23 April 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 29 April 2019
The Malling School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV Checking Service, Occupational Health check and two satisfactory references.
Applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy should sufficient interest be received. Therefore, early application is recommended to avoid disappointment.