We seek to appoint an inspirational Science Teacher who can support the department to ensure that all students achieve outstanding outcomes in Science. This is a maternity vacancy in the first instance.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious candidate to play a key role in increasing the aspirations and success of our students, thereby contributing to the journey of Hampton High in becoming outstanding.
The right candidate will thrive on the challenge to ensure that teaching and learning is consistently good and outstanding; that the learning experience of the students is based on challenge and creative thinking, and that all students achieve highly and develop in confidence. The candidate should also be willing to work in other schools across the trust.
You will be committed to finding inclusive approaches to inspiring students and will be committed to improving the life-chances of all our students.
Hampton High has much to offer:
· a rapidly improving school with excellent relationships between staff and students
· a new Multi-Academy Trust, working with local successful schools (Teddington School and Waldegrave School)
· a commitment to the professional development of all its staff to become outstanding teachers and leaders
· brand new, state of the art buildings
· easy access to central London and close to the M3 / M25
For further details please contact Kirsty Martin (PA to Headteacher) on 020 8979 4754 or email Kirsty.Martin@hamptonhigh.org.uk
Hampton High is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates must be willing to undergo Enhanced DBS and other checks appropriate to the post.
Hampton High is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: Friday 26 January – 12 noon
Interviews: W/B 29 January