Teacher of Science
To start September 2020
Salary - NQT/MPS/UPS
Due to an exciting period of growth in student numbers, we are expanding – and we are looking to recruit passionate teachers to join us.
We aim to recruit the best teachers who teach the best lessons. For this reason, we try to articulate clearly our vision, values and expectations when putting together information for applicants and we always give a lot of attention to appointing the right person.
We aim to recruit staff who:
- Are excited by their role and the opportunity to ensure our young people flourish;
- Love the processes of teaching and learning and are keen to continually develop their own skills;
- Recognise that teaching can be a demanding job and react positively to those demands;
- Will subscribe to the ethos of the Trust and ‘go the extra mile’ in terms of time and commitment to get the very best success for our students;
- Take every opportunity, in and out of the classroom, to talk to students, model expected behaviours and build positive student/teacher relationships;
- Are quick to praise and slow to criticise; and
- Are not afraid to admit to seeing themselves as potential leaders of the future.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, or about the school, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We would love to give you a tour, or to put you in touch with a school leader who will be more than happy to give you a call to discuss the role.
Email Diane Orton, email@example.com for more information, or to submit your application.
We welcome applications from NQTs, main scale & UPS teachers equally.
You can find out more information on our website here: https://www.lutterworthcollege.com/Vacancies/
Deadline for applications: Friday 27th March 2020 (midday)
Interviews to take place week commencing 30th March 2020