Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for a Science Teacher for one of our partnership schools in Liverpool. This is a full-time Permanent opportunity and will commence in September 2019.
The successful candidate must be fully qualified to teach within a Secondary environment and have experience of teaching Science up to KS4, or should you be an NQT have the correct qualifications that entitle you to teach the science curriculum to mainstream students.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified teacher of Science with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons, or an NQT whos' placements have involved working within mainstream secondary schools.
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can make to pupils
- Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive
To apply for this position, you must hold, or will hold Secondary QTS on or before September 2019. In order to apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV immediately for consideration via the Apply button below. If you have a query about the role, please call our Liverpool branch on 0151 363 2266.
Naturally, should you be successful in securing this post, then the below Vision for Education benefits will not be relevant, however should you not be successful in securing permanent work, and accept a role through Vision for Education, the supply partner to TES - you can benefit from the below
The benefits for working for Vision for Education:
- Market leading Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced secondary consultants trained to support you into work
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a cash refer a friend bonus scheme (un-capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free online and in person CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that your hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification with at least six weeks recent experience of teaching in the UK. We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS. If you feel you have the qualities and drive we are looking for please apply directly.