Part-time 0.4 FTE
Fixed-Term until 31st August 2022
We are looking to appoint an innovative and dynamic teacher to assist in taking Science forward.
- Are you a newly qualified or existing Science Teacher looking to inspire children? Are you a passionate advocate for improving learning?
- Can you motivate and engage children to produce work of the highest standards?
- Are you someone who can help our students enjoy their learning, make progress and achieve success?
- Are you a self-reflective individual who can show evidence that they are interested in their own professional development?
The Diocese of Hereford Multi-Academy Trust and its academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and will follow a safer recruitment policy.
For further information and an application pack, please contact Sharon Vickers (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call 01584 813813.
Closing date: Midday Monday 24th May 2021
Interviews are likely to be held on Thursday 27th May 2021
Ludlow Church of England School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years