This is an exciting opportunity to join our vibrant, multi-cultural girls school on our journey from good to outstanding. We are looking for a well-qualified and enthusiastic teacher of Science to enhance the learning experience of all our students.
Whalley Range High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Securely Apply for this Position via WeTransfer
Please visit this vacancy on our website and follow the instructions to securely send us your completed application pack:
- Complete your application in your preferred text editor (e.g. Microsoft Word)
- Follow the 'apply now' link on the appropriate vacancy on our website
- Attach your completed application files
- Add your email address to the 'your email' field (so we can easily get in touch if needed)
- Click 'transfer' to send your files
You do not need to sign in or sign up to WeTransfer to use this feature. Alternatively, you can apply by post.
If you have any questions please contact the school on the address above or telephone number or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Wednesday, 23rd October 2019
Interview Date: To Be Confirmed
‘Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children’
Successful applicants are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service Enhanced Check
(NB It may not be possible to inform each applicant, therefore only successful applicants will be notified).