Abbeyfield School is an exciting place to work, we became an academy with Creative Education Trust in October 2012. This is a school of 1300 students between the ages of 11 and 19. We employ over 130 staff; this includes teaching, support and administration staff. Abbeyfield School is a good school (Ofsted May 2016) with a desire to become outstanding.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher who is able to contribute to the development of science education and improve the progress of our students. If you can teach science with energy and inspiration to students of all abilities, then we would like to hear from you.
Applications from NQTs are welcome.
For this teaching post, we are looking to appoint someone who:
· Is a talented, dynamic and an ambitious teacher, who can ensure good progress for all pupils
· Can inspire high quality teaching and learning.
We can offer:
· A committed faculty team
· Encouragement for innovation and creativity
· A supportive and collaborative environment and the opportunity to achieve career development
· Abbeyfield School can make a unique offer of high quality on site accommodation if required. Competitive rental rates and no travel costs offer a financial advantage to NQT’s and teachers in the early stages of their teaching careers.
For more information and to apply, please download an application form and job description from the Abbeyfield School website www.abbeyfieldschool.org.uk. Completed applications should be returned for the attention of HR by post, to the main school address or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Nina Adams on email@example.com or 01604 763616.
Abbeyfield School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, references and other checks.
We are an equal opportunities employer