The Nottingham Emmanuel School are seeking to appoint an experienced and passionate practitioner to join our Science department where a proactive approach is taken, experiences and good practices are shared between colleagues to develop our teaching and learning and own professional development.
The post is suitable either for a teacher towards the beginning of their career or a more experienced teacher. The structure of our Science leadership team is such that the post may come with a TLR allowance, depending on the candidate’s skills and experience.
Archway Learning Trust is based in the heart of the city of Nottingham, providing high quality learning experiences for our students from the ages 3 – 18. The Trust comprises of Bluecoat Aspley Academy which includes the Sixth Form, Bluecoat Wollaton Academy, Bluecoat Beechdale Academy, Bluecoat Primary Academy and The Nottingham Emmanuel School.
The Trust offers an excellent package for its employees, in addition to the salary package, to include:
- Commitment from the Trust in supporting our staff in becoming outstanding teachers and leaders with many opportunities for CPD and further career development;
- State-of-the-art buildings with excellent learning facilities;
- Opportunity to work with a highly motivated team, led by exceptionally experienced and talented senior leaders;
- The advantage of working with a successful academy group, with a strong central team of support, teaching and leadership staff;
- Access to the Teachers Pension scheme;
- Access to the Employee Discounts scheme to include discounts on holidays, shopping family days out and much more;
- Cycle to work scheme.
For more information about The Nottingham Emmanuel School, please visit www.emmanuel.nottingham.sch.uk
If you have any queries, wish to discuss the role informally or undertake a visit our one of our Academies please do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0115 929 7445 Ext: 3102
To apply for the role please download the ‘Teacher Application Form’ from the ‘Vacancies’ section on our website www.archwaytrust.co.uk and submit to email@example.com clearly demonstrating your suitability for the role.
Closing date: 9am on Tuesday, 23rd April 2019.
Interview date: w/c 29th April 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to the satisfactory completion of an enhanced DBS check, Barred List check, the receipt of satisfactory references and any other statutory checks that are required for the post. We are an equal opportunities employer.