JOB TITLE: Teacher of Science (various roles available)
Grade and Salary: Main Scale
Working pattern: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
The Two Counties Trust have a number of Science teaching opportunities starting September 2020. These roles will be responsible for inspiring students through your passion for teaching and for driving and maintaining a high standard of results.
The successful candidates will be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved. These posts would equally suit confident and ambitious NQTs or experienced teachers with excellent subject knowledge, a willingness to learn and a passion for teaching.
Why join us?
The Two Counties Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for staff. We are easily reached by public transport, and for those who drive, there is a large free staff carpark. We have some excellent facilities for staff and our students really want to learn and achieve.
• Competitive pay scales - our pay scales for Leadership and teachers on the Upper Pay Scale and in receipt of a TLR are above national pay scales.
• An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options.
• Career-Average pension scheme.
• A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development and career.
• Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
• A stimulating and supportive working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
• Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and experience and to progress your career.
The closing date for applications is: Thursday 16 January 2020 at 12pm
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory DBS disclosure, receipt of references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.