MPS - UPS (depending upon experience)
Commencing September 2018
Are you an excellent Science teacher?
Do you instil a love of the subject in your students?
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity to shape and develop your career?
Then St Peter’s Catholic Voluntary Academy is the place for you! Come and join our warm and friendly Catholic community.
Our hidden gem of a school is currently in an exciting phase of change and this is a great time to join us. We are looking to appoint a talented and inspirational Science specialist to transform outcomes alongside our strong and dedicated department.
The ideal candidate will
- have excellent subject knowledge
- have recent experience delivering the curriculum
- be able to combine academic rigour and achievement with a passion for the subject
- be a team player
- have a proven track record of high expectations to motivate and challenge all students to achieve the highest possible outcomes
- have integrity and enthusiasm
- be an engaging and forward thinking teacher who will help build the department to success
We can offer you:
- a passionate commitment to your professional learning
- the opportunity to work with a supportive and cohesive team
- the opportunity to work with enthusiastic students who are hungry for academic challenge
- opportunities for career development
St Peter’s is renowned locally for its caring atmosphere and respectful welcoming students. With students’ futures at the heart of our mission we enable students to learn and teachers to teach in our culture of high expectations and compassion.
We are committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare of our students and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment selection process in line with this commitment.
If you would like any further details on this position, to schedule a visit to St Peter’s or to return a completed application form please contact Miss K Hall via email at email@example.com or on 01642 453462.
Application forms and job specification details are available to download from this advert or from our website www.stpeters-sch.com.
Closing Date: 18 February 2018