Teacher of Science
Are you someone who loves a challenge? Are you interested in working with one of the south east’s most dynamic multi academy trusts? Do you want to transform the lives of young people in an underperforming school?
Join us and benefit from
- Positive pupils who are extremely loyal to staff
- Significant pay enhancements for the right candidates
- Excellent CPD
- Support from trust specialist leaders of education
- Good train links with Maidstone and Rochester
- Positive working environment
- Opportunity for rapid promotion
- Modern buildings with excellent facilities.
We are looking for candidates who
- have excellent subject knowledge and a proficient understanding of pedagogy;
- are able to implement and deliver an inspiring curriculum in a vibrant learning environment;
- have obtained at least a high quality degree and a relevant teaching qualification;
- have high expectations and aspirations for all students;
- are committed to our vision to ensure student well-being and good progress is at the heart of everything we do.
- are resilient in the face of the additional challenges working in a school in category.
Apply online or download an application pack from the vacancies link of our website www.holmesdale.kent.sch.uk and email to hr@holmesd ale.kent.sch.uk .
We welcome potential candidates to come for an informal visit before applying. If you would like to arrange a visit please contact the HR Department at email@example.com .
Closing date: 25 February 2019
Interviews: As and when candidates are avaliable
The Holmesdale School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV, Occupational Health and Teaching Agency check as well as receipt of two satisfactory references.
Candidates will be contacted if they are successfully shortlisted for interview.