Epsom & Ewell High School are looking to recruit an enthusiastic teacher of Science to join our vibrant team in September 2019. We offer a unique approach to teaching and believe the success and achievement of our students is produced through the promotion of staff well-being.
We are committed to providing the very best for our teachers. The benefits you can expect by working here include:
- A focus on staff well-being and a commitment to reducing staff workload
- A shorter academic year (36.8 weeks per year), which means more holiday time and a good work-life balance
- Outstanding NQT training and support
- Manageable marking policy
- Lesson plans provided (if required)
- No duties
- Great opportunities for career progression within the extremely successful Bourne Education Trust
Salary Grade: Main Teacher Scale (negotiable, depending on experience)
Responsible to: Head of Department
Visits to the school are encouraged.
Interested candidates should complete an application form, which can be downloaded from our school website along with a full pack of details www.epsomandewellhighschool.com Application forms should be emailed to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 22nd April 2019
Interview date will be Thursday 25th April 2019
Epsom and Ewell High School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare and safety of its staff and pupils, and follows safeguarding interview procedures. We expect all candidates to meet the highest standard of safeguarding and successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.