MPS/UPS Inner London Pay Scale
Required for September 2019
Closing date, midday on Thursday 21st March 2019
Are you an exceptional teacher keen to make a significant contribution to the further development of our Science department? Do you want to join a school in an exciting period of transformation and growth?
The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated teacher of Science who will join a dynamic, growing and committed Science department to teach Science across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified classroom teacher with proven classroom skills, who will embrace our drive to ensure that Science provision is exciting and engaging across the curriculum. The successful candidate will demonstrate consistently high standards of teaching and excellent classroom management skills.
Bow School is a diverse, dynamic and ambitious school, providing students with a partnership-led curriculum and contemporary and creative teaching. Our modern, state-of-the-art facilities are an inspiring space for both staff and students to develop their skills.
• A well established and comprehensive mentor programme
• A strong personalised programme of high quality professional development and coaching for teachers and support staff
• Strong links with other local schools for partnership working and support
• A strong community spirit
• Staff who are very supportive towards each other with a great camaraderie existing throughout the school
• Staff Wellbeing Programme
• Staff Benefits including annual season ticket loan, Tech pack, Cycle to Work Scheme
Bow School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and the successful applicant will be subject to relevant vetting checks before an offer of appointment is confirmed and will be subject to rechecking thereafter, as appropriate