Vision for Education are actively recruiting for a dynamic Teacher with experience of working with students who have Autism to work within a SEND schools in the Sunderland area. This could also be suited to a flexible Primary or Secondary Teacher who are looking to gain experience in working within a SEND environment. This position is an ongoing 5 day per week role where the successful applicant will have a degree of creative freedom and be able to build immersive and intuitive lesson plans.
You must be:
- Patient and understanding.
- A qualified Teacher with QTS.
- Vigilant and supportive when managing challenging behaviour.
- Flexible with your teaching styles / subject knowledge in order to adapt to each individual.
- Confident working with both groups and 1:1.
Our specialist SEN consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
- Rewarding rates of pay.
- Professional 24/7 support.
- CPD Training Opportunities.
- Committed consultants.
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.